Slip On Long Girth Sleeves (GP)
Slip On Jumping Girth Sleeves
These 'slip-on' style traditional girth sleeves are made from the same high quality Australian Merino lambswool as the numnahs and are very effective against girth gauls, sweat build-up and rubbing in the girth area especially with sensitive skinned horses. (80cm x 12cm) girths. Can be cut to size.
Info & Care
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.