Ultra Support Boots Benetton Blue (Pair)
Ultra Support Boots Benetton Blue
These new Ultra Support Boots combine the tried & tested LeMieux Support Boot design with an additional lower wrapround sling-strap, providing an enhanced level of support to the fetlock and tendons. Designed specifically to protect suspensory & digital flexor tendons from hyper-extension and support the joint when under pressure, which makes these boots ideal post injury and for rehab. They can also be used as a preventative measure for older or more vulnerable horses & ponies. Recommended by many vets and physiotherapists.
However, the Ultra Support Boots remain lightweight and protective allowing flexibility of movement and are the best all round boot for schooling, light competition and turnout. Made from perforated AirPrene with a cotton stretch lining, which allows all round ventilation and prevents rubbing and sweat build up. Finished with suede straps upper straps. Suitable for use on front & hind legs.
Info & Care
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.