Conductive Magno Rug
LeMieux Conductive Magno Rug
The LeMieux Conductive Magno Rug herald a new approach to magnetic therapy. Unique inner liners contain a woven layer of steel fibres directly under powerful 2600 gauss twin magnets which are strategically placed over 5 key areas:
- Second thigh
There are additional pairs of magnets aligned either side of the spine
The steel filaments conduct magnetic waves evenly around the lining, bringing the whole upper body within the magnetic field
Breathable 3D Mesh top side releases any heat build up from the magnets, while the lightweight mesh of the lower section encourages the air flow up. The 3-way adjustable belly straps ensure a close secure fit for maximum magnetic effect
Acknowledged benefits of using magnets include:
- Helps blood supply to tendons & joints pre-exercise.
- Aids recovery and detrimental effects of exercise and fatigue.
- Oxygen supply to tissue.
- Production of elastin & collagen essential for development of new cells.
- Helps with the effects of concussion from hard ground or extreme exercise.
Info & Care
Always slowly build up length of time the rug is used to allow individual horses to become accustomed. We recommend that the rug is used for a maximum of up to 4 hours
Always seek professional veterinary advice. The use of magnets is widely recommended by vets & trainers for its benefits. Can also be used for maintenance and is ideal for use pre and post exercise.
- Hand wash only
- Allow to dry naturally away from heat source
- Do not tumble dry