Lambskin GP/Jumping Girth Covers Brown/Brown
LeMieux Jumping Girth Covers
These luxurious girth covers are half lined with soft Merino Lambswool and ideal for preventing rubbing & pinching. The rolled edge prevents the side of the girth coming in direct contact with the skin. Ideal for use with many different types of jumping & GP girths. Cotton fabric on reverse has two elastic & two adjustable velcro straps. Ensure centre velcro straps are tightened securely (ref fitting instructions below).
Correct fitting of the two centre velcro straps is essential to prevent any slipping of the cover on the girth. Pull first velcro strap over girth and tuck end underneath. Then pull top velcro strap firmly the other way and attach, thus creating a ‘pinch point’ for maximum security of the cover.
Info & Care
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.