Pro-Sorb Lambswool Half Pad System Black/Natural
Pro-Sorb Lambswool Half Pad
The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambswool half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer. These can often slip and be hard to place accurately. The Pro-Sorb pad gives you multiple choices in one product. All the shim insert pads can even be removed from their underside pockets and the product returned to a conventional Lambswool Half Pad if ever required.
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into three pockets on the top side of the Lambswool Half Pad. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
- Use as a riser pad for the front or back of the saddle or for more support in the centre area. 9mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambswool together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- Full set of insert pads included. Plus an additional set of 9mm pads for further adjustment.
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instuctions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry away from heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Please remove all pad inserts prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.