ProShell Brushing Boots White
ProShell Brushing Boots
A new generation of brushing boot from LeMieux with greater all-round protection. Moulded PU outer shell offers superior support and shields against strikes, whilst remaining very flexible. These boots are strong enough to deflect an impact but not restrictive and rigid in any way. Unlike a regular brushing boot which relies on a single inside padded area, the ProShell boot offers 360 degree protection. Strategically placed vents ensure the release of excess heat and the soft perforated inner lining encourages the movement of air and is soft and kind to the horse’s leg. These boots are extremely versatile, tough enough to be used for turn out but smart enough to use at shows.
ProShell brushing boots could not be easier to use and care for. They have minimal up-take of water making them ideal all year round boots. Convenient to machine wash and quick to dry
Info & Care
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- If fleece lined gently brush during drying to ensure wool volumises.
- Air dry near a heat source, never tumble dry.