Merino+ CC/Jump Half-Square Black/Black
Merino+ CC/Jump Half Square
LeMieux Merino+ marks a milestone in saddle pad innovation and longevity. The result of extensive research & testing to find the elusive 'pure lambswool pad that has all the density & softness of Merino Lambskin but can withstand the trials of regular washing and daily wear'. The combination of fine WoolMark accredited Australian Merino wool and beautifully engineered fabrics put these Merino+ pads in a class of their own - naturally conceived technically achieved
Many issues experienced with real lambskin pads are associated with the skin getting hard and brittle. With the new Merino+ pads the lambswool has been removed from its skin and integrated with a unique backing fabric that can expand & contract, whilst retaining its inbuilt strength. The fabric aids wicking & moisture control, each fibre holding up to 30% its weight, keeping the surface of the back cool & dry. Temperature variations are also minimised. The density and consistent depth of the Merino+ wool means it offers a perfect fit. Its dynamic nature also means it moves and remoulds to the horse's shape without too much bulk.
The lambswool, dyes and fabric are all tested to human medical standards by a Swiss laboratory, so work in harmony with even sensitive skin.
Each half lined numnah & square is stacked with features from a Swan neck & high cut-back wither profile to contoured D-Ring attachments and reinforced girth protection areas.
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.