Merino+ Dressage Square Half Lined Ice Blue/Grey
Merino+ Half Lined Dressage Square
These top draw Dressage Squares are half lined with 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin - the wool is much denser & softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival numnahs. The spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the withers and allowing air flow. There is now a strengthened girth strap protection area with double adjustable velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting. Ideal for putting competition numbers & logos on.
It's well known there's nothing better for a horses back than natural wool - it promotes blood circulation, a fully breathable, maintaining optimum temperature in summer and winter - regulates humidity controlling the breeding of bacteria and viruses and prevents bruising, scarring, chaffing and pressure sores.
If washed carefully on a wool cycle (max 30 degrees), or by hand, with LeMieux Wool Wash or non-biological powder or liquid these lambskin pads will last for years. Always air dry. DO NOT tumble dry or place directly on a heat source
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.