ProLambsWool GP Numnah Half Lined Brown/Brown (Merino+)
ProLambsWool GP Numnah Half Lined (Merino+)
These top quality LeMieux GP Numnahs are half lined lined with pure Australian Merino lambswool - the wool is much denser & softer than older sheep's wool commonly found. They have a Swan-neck design that sweeps up at the wither relieving pressure on the spine and allowing air flow. The stiffer spine gives the Numnahs very good shape and stability under the saddle. There is also a strengthened 'Signiature' girth protection area with double adjustable velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting.
Old horsemen used to say: There's 'nothing better for a horses back than natural wool' it promotes blood circulation - is fully breathable, maintaining optimum temperature in summer and winter - regulates humidity controlling the breeding of bacteria and skin irritations and prevents bruising, scarring, chaffing and pressure sores.
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.