Pro-Sorb Lambskin Dressage Square Black/Black
Pro-Sorb Lambskin Dresssage System
The new Pro-Sorb Dressage Square System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin Dressage square with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. Pro-Sorb gives you multiple choices in one product.
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
- Use as a raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle by cutting the long pad where needed. 6mm and 10mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
Please note that these pads include two inserts pads in each thickness which can be trimmed to use as front or rear risers.
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instuctions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Please remove all pad inserts prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.