ProLambskin Working Hunter Numnah Brown
ProLambskin Working Hunter Numnah
The Working Hunter Numnah you've been waiting for at a price worth the wait! This show numnah has a perfect discrete edge with a elasticated panel strap. The merino lambskin is a fantastic depth with a cut away girth area allowing a girth to fit nice and snug and minimise slippage.
The numnah, which has a forward cut on the front edge to accommodate WH showing saddles, is available in a number of different sizes so the perfect fit is made with most makes of show saddles. You will not be disappointed. Many people are now using this numnah with non showing GP saddles as an alternative to the more padded numnahs.
Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may react with sweat and stain grey coats
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry only away from any heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.