Merino+ CC/Jump Square Half Lined Natural/White
Merino+ Half Lined Close Contact Square
Beautiful lightweight cotton square with luxurious light, high density Merino wool. A lot less bulky than traditional jumping squares. Designed for more forward cut jumping saddles with stream lined shape to minimise heat build up and weight. The new Swan-Neck design & D-ring straps are suited to most makes. The 'tear-drop' signature girth protection area cushions & protects the top of the girth and helps prevent slipping, stains and wear & tear.
This range is designed to fit most makes of close contact jumping saddle such as those made by: Devercoux, Butet, Antares, Equipe, Albion, Jeffries, Barnsby, Bates, Pessoa, Wintec, Jaguar & many more
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.